Monday, September 12, 2011

Gu.



Last night, we successfully ran 15 miles. The longest distance that both of us have ever run. I was very nervous about using 'gu'- an energy supplement which is supposed to keep your energy up and reduce muscle and joint pain. I was skeptical but it was awesome. It does not taste good nor does it feel normal to consume sugary gel, but it works. With the help of two 'gu' packets and plenty of fluids, we made it and even sprinted at the end of our run.

I recommend this product to anyone who is pursuing long distance running!

1 comment:

  1. Natasha, Wow! This resonates with me as well! Although I am not waiting for a work visa or anything, God is trying to get me to be still, and be in silence. Thanks for this reminder! PS...I miss you at school!!

    ReplyDelete